Used a spray on instant tan, unable to breathe, tight chest, coughs. What happened ?

last night i was getting ready to go out and used a spray on instant tan. after application i couldnt take proper breathes. tried to take a few deep breathes but my chest would always get very tight and id end up coughing. When i went to bed whenever i rolled from one side to the other my chest would tighten and i could only take small breathes. felt as though there was like liquid floating from one aide to the other. Should i go to a doctor. its not easing off and even when i go from sitting to standing i have to steady my breathe
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013