Used Unwanted abortion kit, red and thick discharge. What is it?

Hi sir i m daniel from india i have a question that my girl and i have an sex. So her period delayed till 2months so i have checked with pregnancy test kit. So she got pregnant an i asked her to take unwanted abortion kit. After that she took the tablet i mean to say there are 5 tablets in the kit. i gave her 3 tablets first then she had a period next day so please tell me sir when should i check again. It will work or not i m very scared of my parents if they come to know they will kill me. Sir, after having abortion kit my girl got periods then something in red and thick thing is coming from her ovary . May i know what is that......
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012