Used Teeter inversion table. Headache, bruise in spine. Have herniated disc

I was trying to use the Teeter Inversion table on Friday (3 days ago). I didn t have my feet locked in and when I tilted back, I went straight onto my head. I don t remember hitting my head, but my mom and daughter said I did. Since then, I have had a headache all over my head, I have a bruise right in the middle of my spine (thoracic area) and I don t feel right. I m supposed to see pain management today for a herniated L5 disc.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013