Used Restylane, swelling post injection, bluish hue above lip. Concerned about necrosis

I have done thousands of cosmetic injectable fillers. as you know, recently restylane has been approved as the only FDA lip filler. i usually choose juvederm over restylane as it is smoother and has a more natural appearance in the lip. yesterday i used restylane in the lip which i usually do NOT do. the patient is 19, no medical HX outside of PCOS , had moderate swelling post injection and a bluish hue above her upper lip . NO sign of a distinct bruise , but a bluish hue with slight blanching around it. today her mother has told me that the lips are huge and above her lip is very blue . my concern is obviously necrosis . i am awaiting photos from her. any input while I m waiting?
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012