Used Onabet b cream for itching, spread to upper body and hands. Suggest remedy

Sir I have been suffering from itching nearly 2 months now. My friend had a similar problem and I started using medicines prescribed to him. I felt relieving soon and I discontinued the medication after a few days. I had been using onabet b cream. But later it spread over my upper body and hands.. It fest appeared under belly and back. At first I felt it like a problem of the hot weather. Please suggest me a remedy soon..
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012