Used Monistat for yeast infection symptoms, pains in shoulder and lower back, pimples on outer labia and clitoris. What could this be ?

Hello, I had symptoms for a yeast infection after having sex with my partner. I used Monistat 7 and for the first 4 days I experienced sharp pains in my shoulder & lower back pain. I used only up to six days because I could hardly sleep; I have used Monistat 7 before. It seemed like everything was back to normal and the yeast infection is gone. Now only two days after using it, I woke up sick with achey muscles, head congestion, and a sore throat. There are the white pus pockets n my tonsils and you could tell that my lymph nods are swollen. Also there are small white like pimples on my outer labia and on small pimple like bump on my clitorus. What could this be, I'm super stressed by this, I don't have health insurance so I need to know if I need to fork out money to see an obgyn.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013