Used MTP kit. Should I take additional tablets or wait for ultrasound confirmation?

Hi I am 27 years female used mtp kit yesterday after expecting pregnancy of 35 days 1 oral tap taken , later after 13-14hrs inserted 2 intra vaginal tab.s. around after 3 hrs bleeding stated ,very heavily with severe pain today morning the bleeding is very low , now should I take another 2 tabs or its ok should I wait for another 14 day s for ultra sound confirmation.if I should take other two tabs pls advice me the time gap to be taken ??
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012