Used MTP kit. Having normal bleeding. Stomach swollen, paining a little. Pregnancy terminated completely?

i used MTP kit to terminate my almost 7weeks pregnancy. i took one 200mg tablet of mifepristone on the first day of course at night, and on the third day i took 2 tablets of misoprostol 200mg each in the morning.. within 2hours after taking the misoprostol i had heavy bleeding with painfull cramps but the pain was bearable. on the same day in night i again took 2 tablets of misoprostol and slept after that. i felt very normal periods pain in lower abdomen and very normal bleeding afterwards. today its my fourth day of course and i am feeling much better than earlier. weekness is their very much as i wasnt eating much before due to vomiting which is a early signs of pregnancy, but today i had breakfast after almost 3 weeks and felt normal. i am worried because generally people feel very much pain and heavy bleeding all the time, but i am almost fine now with normal bleeding similar to periods. only problem is i feel my stomach is a little swelled out and its paining a little due to that. should i be worried about it? how can i be sure that there s no infection and the pregnancy is terminated completely?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013