Used Lysol. Chest tightness, breathlessness. Should I seek medical attention?

I am 21 years old. I was cleaning the bathroom using a lysol all purpose cleaner with bleach and began feeling as if I could not get enough air in my lungs and feeling a tightness in my chest. I have gone outside for fresh air for twenty minutes and am still feeling as if I am not getting enough air. I was wearing contacts while cleaning and took them out and threw them away and rinsed my eyes. Do I need to seek immediate medical attention?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013