Used Diane 35, reduced acne problems, helped in breast enlargement. Prescribed Gracial. Is it good?

Hello! So, I have been on Diane 35 for two months (after my gynecologyst prescribed it to me). It worked well, especially that I suffer from acne, the other thing is that I found out that Diane 35 is useful for breats enlarging, which is also good. But, nowadays, there is lots of noise about Diane 35 and there are articles abt some women who died because of it and it s no longer allowed to be sold as a contraceptive but only as an acne treatment . I went to another doctor today and she prescribed Gracial to me. She said it is like Diane 35. I feel bad about changing Diane 35 though, it was perfectly suitable, even if I took it only for two months, I had no side effects and my acne has been reduced. Should I go for this Gracial? and depending on your knowledge, is Gracial good? Thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013