Used Destrogen to abort and bled, taken Fertyl and bled again. What should I do now?

Dr. i get married before nine months after that i immediately got pregnent beacuse of my further studies i aborted at 45 days and after that i used destrogen contraceptive pill which contained 21 tablets i used destrogen for 7 months and after when i stopped destrogen i get my periods than i consulted doctor she suggested me fertyl tablet for 5 days after that again next month i got my periods. what should i do now.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012