Used Banana boat baby suntan on child. Should I get him checked due to side effects?

When on holiday in February this year in the USA I used a Banana boat baby suntan ultra mist lotion SPF50 on my 3 year old child. I didn t read the instructions as the friend I was with uses it all the time on her child and I copied what she did, which was spray the product directly onto my child s skin, including the face. I used it daily for 2 1/2 weeks and have continued to use it at home in good weather. I have recently run out of the product and have tried to purchase the product online (as I haven t seen it in the shops in the UK) and have come across a high level health warning about uising this product (e.g. lung damage, reproductive damage, cellular changes and lots more) and have also noted it states not to be sprayed onto the face. I m now very worried that I may have caused my child to have health problems and want to know would this be possible, I have used 3-4 cans in this manner in total as sun protection from Feb 12 to Aug 12? Should I get him checked by a doctor, but what could they check if I did see someone? Regards C UK
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012
Since there are no signs and symptoms so there is no need for going to doctor.
Only thing you should do is to avoid the product in future and mention it to your doctor when you take your baby for routine check ups.

Wishing your baby good health.
God bless.