Use of primount-n & primon-n tablet

what is use of primount-n tablet and what is the use of primon-n tablet. which is the safe tablet to post pon the period. and which is the safe tablet to pri pon the period. what is the side effect of this tablet ples explen me. I have one baby 5 years old and my second baby in my prgnency 5month it will be abotaded in last december becos of abnormal baby. so if i take anyone of this tablet is ther is any problum to me to become pregnent?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011
Both these tablets have the same content-progesterone.Its used to postpone pregnancy.Take 10mg per day starting 3-4 days before the expected date till the time you want your period.You will bleed within a week of stopping the drug.
It wont affect fertility by itself.