Use of dr ayurveda body growth product

hiiiii, doctor I am NM Jangid from ajmer and I am using Dr ayurveda advanced herbal body growth formula. I am 22 yrs old. May it work properly at this stage ?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hi
Increasing of height at 22 years of age is a tuff job and in my view there are negligible chances for adding height.Certain herbs can stimulate your organs for better absorption but directly adding in height is still research phase.
Please don't use Dr.Ayurveda product as it is not good. I have used for 2 days and not able to eat food and even unable to drink more water as well.
Got vomiting as well. Please try to ban this product.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rekha's  Response
hi,increasing height after age of 22 years is not possible with any medicine.you should not take any medicine without consulting a doctor
Hello DR. I AM 20 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE JUST PURCHASED DR.AYURVEDA BODY GROWTH. AND DON'T NOW THE PROPER WAY TO TAKE THIS POWDER.TELL ME HOW TO TAKE IT..AND IS IT WORK ON THIS STAGE.
Homeopath Dr. Rakesh Kumar's  Response
Hello Mr. Jangid:

Please use herbal product under supervision of any ayurvedic doctor. The doctor recommended you this product can tell about it efficacy so contact him though if you are taking it for increasing height then it is less likely to be fruitful for you in this regard.