Use of Oxy Elite Pro

I started taking oxy elite pro and I get very cold ? is that normal ?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Oxyelite pro is a product used for fat reduction and it contains few herbs and few chemicals for that as it is marketed.Normally the people who use it do not have any complaints and even if they have it is of burning sensation in body that is what the people using it say.As for the cold sensation it should not be due to oxyelite but if you feel it is due to oxyelite please stop using it and see if the complaint of coldness is gone it can be due to oxyelite and then you should not use it.