Use excessive spray, penis getting weaker, thinner, aching, taking augmenting, low erections. Cure?

Hi doctor,

About a few months ago a but a delay spray which is sold at a sex shop chain under the name of Madonna. I was told to apply a couple of sprays as enough to make the trick. Because of the swift results I started to over use it and apply more than I should normally have. The sensation was both, stinging at first followed by a rather pleasant and hard one. So every time I used this spray this burning pain woul take place. The problem was , as mentioned to you before, that I would spray probably 10 times, so I started to over exaggerate the prescribed guidelines. Three weeks later, one morning I started noticing my penis getting weaker, thinner and aching. I have a rather large penis and now I see myself as if I lost my malehood to these side effects. I've been taking augmentine to sooth down the pain and it has, however I am lately experiencing early orgasms and low erections.

Just as side piece of info, I use to wear metal cock rings to the point it made me ache because I enjoyed the pain with comfortness while masturbating with. I am guessing my penis is just reacting to it. Do you think it will come back to its normality and how long does a bruised penis take to recover from it.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013