Use different fork for different foods. If same fork is to be used , need to be washed before using. Do I suffer from OCD?

I want to know if I have OCD . When I m eating I have to use a different fork for different foods and if I have a food with sauce on it it can not touch mu other foods cause I will not eat it. Also if I goi to a resturand somethimes I can have up to 10 fifferent forks especially at a buffet. Also if I have to use the same fork I need to wash it and make sure it is clean before I use it. Also if I m going to have a salad I have to have it before my meal I will not eat it I have OCD???
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012