Use copper IUD, greyish-brown discharge with spots of flesh. Should i be concerned?

I had a very stressful fight with my boyfriend yesterday. During this fight, I began to have a lot of cramping. It was followed by a that has spots of flesh in it. It has lasted for almost 40hrs since. I am 3 days away from when my menstrual bleeding usually starts. I use a copper IUD as my bc-method & have endometriosis . I am 21, average weight, and have a job that keeps me fairly active in comparison to a lot of other 21-yr-old women. Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013