Use IV and shoot meth. Is the safe to shoot syringe with blood and doped mixed together overnight?

i am an IV user and shoot meth . i was wondering if its a big deal when u leave ur blood in the syringe due to barley hitting the vein and not completing the shot . well there is still dope in the needle and now there is blood in the needle and i got frustrated, from trying to find a vein that i left the blood in the syringe and dope mixed together overnight. does blood go bad? will it be more dangerous to slam?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012