Usage of Clingen Forte

My doctor prescribed clingen forte for infection and asked me to use it 3 hrs after I/c; for 7 days: 1. Now on second day, i slept and used clingen only after 6 hrs of I/c by early morning and stayed in bed. Wont this affect me if i use this consecutively for the next day well within 18 hrs (from the previous usage). 2. Can I have I/c in even days (a day after other) yet use Clingen consecutively for 7 days?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
You can use it later than 3 hrs.No harm as such.If you have infection,ideally it would be better to avoid intercourse while there is infection.Clingen can be used twice.thrice a day.