Urticarial rashes, itching body. Abnormal LFT results. Reason? Recently delivered baby

Hello dr,i had delivered my baby boy 2 and half months back at 38 weeks of gestation cocieved thru assisted reproduction.At 3rd trimester i developed intense itching without rash,Sgpt was done which was 600,urso 250 had been prescribed,itching was relieved after 1 week of starting medication and Sgpt came back to normal i.e 23 after 1 month of medicine,urso was continued until delivery and diagnosis of intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy was after 2 and half months later I developed sudden urticarial rashes with itching all over the body at night fr 2 to 3 days,I repeated the LFTs bilirubin levels came normal,Sgpt was 51(< 35)gamma gt was 63(<38)alkaline phosphatse was 118(45-129).Minimal itch is still there without any other symptoms.Plz explain y my LFTs are still dearranged and what about the episodes of urticarial rashes and minimal itch these days??
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013