Urine yellow, burning sensation in feet, urethral swab found heavy staph aureus growth after sex. Help?

I m not so sure if I used a condom but a day after having this episode of sex,I noticed that my urine Became yellow and also I feel there was like a lil burning sensation even tho I can t totally say it was a burning sensation..secondly I noticed a burning sensation in my feet and by my thighs but I guess that was somati...I did a urine and urethral swab my urine found nothing after culture and the WBC was 2-3,while in my urethral swab was found heavy growth of staph aureus,and the pus cells was 0-1/hpf..I m really worried as I m not sure dthis was contacted sexaully cos I know I used to have scantly growth of staph.also I want you to interpret this results..
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013