Urine turning orange color, white stools, nausea and hives after using methotrexate. High liver enzymes. Possible liver damage?

I was on methotrexate and began to notice my urine turning orange, the whites of my eyes turning orange, my stools turning whitish, nausea, hives and not able to eat. I suspected this was not the flu going around. I had blood tested the week before, but could not get results. I stoppped weekly dose of methotrexate and eventually got blood results and it was confirmed I had a high liver function test result. I m to get retest of liver function in a week. Will I have been able to escape any permanent damage? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013