Urine tests showed occult blood, leukocyte esterase, squamous epithelial cells. UTI ruled out. What else could it be?

Hi I ve been having some issues and went to the doctors and had blood work done he said i needed to take iron which has been a issue for as long as I can remember but my urine sample came back and he wanted to have it redone. the copy I have shows occult blood 2+, leukocyte esterase 3+, wbc 20-40, rbc 0-3, squamous epithelial cells 6-10, Bacteria moderate but no antibiotics given and the rush to come in and get it redone kind of worries me. if it s not a uti what cpuld it mean.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013