Urine tests showed blood in urine, leukocytes, white floating things. Should I be worried?

Hi, I have been feeling rather unwell for nearly two weeks, I visited the urgent care centre twice on the second visit I gave a urine sample, the doctor on duty was quite surprised when I said that I was t on my period as I had a lot of blood in my urine I also had something called leucocytes and white floating things in my wee, I have had 3 of the antibiotics they issued me and told me to go to my GP with another sample after 3 days should I be worried.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013