Urine test shows epithelial cells, rbc, pus cells, blood test done showing lymphocytes. Analysis?

hi docter my mother age is 58, recently she has undergone urine test and complete blood analysis test. Report of urine test consists of epithelial cells 20-25/hpf rbs occ/hpf pus cells 8-10/hpf. docter could you please explain what does above report means. Next is in the complete blood test lymphocytes came as 49 docter. what does this mean. I am bit worried could you please help me in the anaysis of the result of the above 2 tests
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012