Urine test shows blood in urine. Had removal of ovaries and uterus due to ovarian cancer

Hi I am 40 , had gone through complete removal of ovaries and uterus In year 2000 due to ovarian cancer , have gone through complete cycle of chemotherapy and go for followup still now, including CA 1 25 blood test, ct scan , intervenous ultra sounds etc and all come clear, only few months back had discovered microscopic blood in my urine , with no symptoms of any infection, had gone through ct scan as well all clear. Now few days ago , again repeated the test of urine and discovered same micropic blood , while all other tests like , ultra sound of kidney, lungs, chest , liver all clear. I was told before by a gynecologist that my Vargina walls have become thin, dry and therefore they bleed as a result showing microscopic hematuria in urine every time I repeat the test Please advice Waiting for an urgent reply
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012