Urine test showing RBC presence. No UTI. Could this be due the use of contraceptive pills?

Hey I had a urine test the other day and my rbc was 16* , doctor said he will re rest in two weeks as there was no uti . Should I be making him do something now? I m not sleeping well and haven t been for a few weeks, I had a ten day bleed over my last period and doctor don t want me to have this period just incase. I started taking yaz ( contraceptive pill) just about a month ago could this have anything to do with with the rbc I m really worried right now!
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012