Urine test showed slight blood in urine, have little high BP. Ate no red meat, no UTI. What's this ?

hi there, I had a urine test done, came back with little blood not naked to the eye, doctor called for urine culture to be done asked if I was dieting , said no but watching what I ate a I have alittle high blood pressure and doc has me on a pill 10mg lip something or other (sorry) was eating no red meat, watching salt and carbs was eating alot of green veggies , fish and chicken, I am not thin about 112 # 5 4 , age 52, I really don t drink alot of water but have been lately as i have my test tommorrow and I don t have UTI what could this be you know off hand?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013