Urine test showed pus cells, RBC, on antibiotic injections, feel very tired and have headache, bodyache. Serious?

hi i am 25 yrs old girl, i recently pee blood, and pain start in my lower back and lower belly, i went to doctor for check up, he refer me for urine test, and result was for pus cells Numerouse/hpf and RBCs was 02-03/HPF after 1 day i start chilled and then very high fever, and this continues for 3 days 3 or 4 time days, same time my doctor put me on antibiotic injections for 5 days, now i fell very tired and have bad headache and also ache in my whole body, kindly plz let me know if its serious and what treatment do i need, thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012