Urine test showed high leukocytes, pain in left side of hip. Should I be concerned?

Hello Doctor, recent pre-employment medical exam; urine test showed high leuokcytes 70+. I need to go to a doctor to r/o urinalysis . I have been experiencing some light pain on my left side above hips. Thought I just pulled something since moved home recently. Do I need to be overly concerned?? I have always been a healthy person with a common cold or flu every couple of years or so. With that being said I have scheduled a doctor appointment for early next week. Thank you for your comments. Alva
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013