Urine test result indicates few pus cells and few bacteria cells. what does this mean ?

i did a urine test and the results indicated i had few pus cells and few bacteria cells, what does this mean ? because my urine is not clear, it has white particles. am a 22yr old lady and had a urine test done and was told i have few pus cells and few bacteria cells in my urine. what could this mean ? because of late my urine is not clear since it has some white particles.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hello There..
Welcome to healthcare magic forum..
presence of pus cells indicate some kind of infestion and so it require complete anti biotics coverage..take excess of water intake and try to consult dome nephrologist
hello r u having white discharge ? fever ? rigor ? burning micturation? pain in abdomen ? in urine - pus cell present that means u r having urinary track infection for that first drink maximum water or liquid urine out put should be good , if u r having any complain like burning , fever , rigor than consult a doctor u might need medicine
General & Family Physician Dr. Vaishali Hebbar's  Response
Hello There..
Welcome to healthcare magic forum..
Presence of pus cells indicates that there is some kind of bacterial infection which needs a course of antibiotics.
So please consult a doctor and get started on antibiotics.
You also need to drink lots of oral fluids..
Hope this helps.
take care..