Urine test result and its precautions and remedies.

Hi. I am in 8month of pregnancy. How to interpret this result. Pus cells:4-6/HPF, RBC:2-4/HPF, epithelial cells:20-25/HPF, casts:nil, crystals:nil, few bacteria present. Please help if I have some infection and precautions and remedies. and reaction is acidic, specific gravity is 1.010 and protein-trace, appearance-slightly turbid,sugar-nil.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Dear things seems to fine.Still if you have any problem you should talk to your doctor.Otherwise there is no need to worry,your apprehensions are fine but do not worry.