Urine test during 6 months of pregnancy shows no organism grown ater 2 days of incubation. Meaning?

Hi Doctor, I m 6 months pregnant. I ve got my Urine test done and the results are Color:Pale yellow, Appearance:Clear,PH : 6.0, Proteins : Trace,Sugar (F/R) : Nil . Microscopy RBCs/hpf : Nil, Pus cells/hpf : 0 - 2, Epi.Cells/hpf : 0 - 2,Casts & Crystals : No casts or Crystals seen : : Others : Motile bacilli seen, Bile Salts : Absent, Bile Pigments : Absent, Urobilinogen : Present in normal amount, Final identification of Organism grown: : No Organism Grown after 2 Days of Incubation at 37 Degree Celcius. Please advice.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012