Urine test done for a baby, pus cells and epithelial cells seen. What is the problem?

for my 3`1/2 months baby urine repot are as follows colour ----light yellow coloured slightly turbid albumin-----trace centrifuged deposit--- 1 to 2 pus cells and 1 to 2 epithelial cells seen/h.p.f. occasional red cells seen. no cast no crystals. please advise me what is the problem for my son
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hi dear! The urinanalysis indicates no major pathology as the above said values are within the normal range.So be cool your son is having no problem at this stage.