Urine test done. Taking nifedipine for high blood pressure. Looking for suggestion

My mother, age 76 years got her urine tested recently. The report says, 18-20 pus cell per cu mms, trace protien and leucocyte esterase in urine. She has been diagnosed with mild hypertesion (max recorded so far 170/100 mm Hg) around 2 months back. She was earluer taking losartan 100mg OD, blood pressure shot up at midnight; after nifedipine 30mg OD for the last three days, her pressure is under control. The urine was tested before starting nifedipine. What should be my interpretation of the report?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012