Urine test done. Itchy vagina. Taken cefalexin. Should i be concerned? What treatment to be taken?

i have gone twice urinalysis . first test pus cells 5-10, rbc 2-3, epithelial cells FEW, 2nd test pus cells 6-10, rbc 1-3, epithelial cells ABUNDANT same for 2 tests... color YELLOW, transparency TURBID/HAZY, reaction 5.0 PH, s.gravity 1.02/1.03, protein and sugar NEGATIVE, amorphous urates/phosphates OCCASSIONAL, bacteria FEW, mucus threads FEW I am 6 weeks pregnant. i am itching on the outside surface of my vagina. I have taken 7 days of cefalexin but my pus cells remain the same. is there a reason to be concerned? what treatment should be next after the antibiotics?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012