Urine test done. Burning urination, pelvic pain, discharge, urgency in urination and pain in genital area. HIV?

Hi, I am female 25 years old..what is the interpretation of my urine test ..this is my result: color: light yellow appearance: slightly hazy pH: 6.5 specific gravity: 1.000 wbc/hpf: 0-2 rbc/hpf: 1-3 epithelial: 10-15 bacteria: +1 trichomonas: 1 amorphous urates : few I do sexual intercourse but he used condoms .My doctor told me that maybe i have a HIV because of my rbc is 1-3 hpf. I am so worried and scared. and I ve a got a symptoms of burning in urination, pelvic pain , discharge, urgency in urination and pain in genital area. What is the cause of this? Is it gonorrhea or HIV? I am so worried.Pls answer...
Asked On : Thu, 8 Mar 2012