Urine test done. Advised to take UNIFAST-500mg. What does the values signify?

Today I received my Urine Test Report. It shows 1. Pus Cells--------------20-25 2. RBC ------------------1-3 3. Epithelial Cells ---------Few 4. Sugar -----------------Nil 5. Albumin---------------Traces 6. Reaction--------------Acidic 7. Mucus Thread---------Nil 8. Few Dead spermatoz--Nil 9. Granular Cast --------Nil 10. Cal. Oxa. Crystals---Nil what is the result. Please advise I m Very Much confused. Doctor advised me to take UNIFAST-500mg for 8 days. c
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012