Urine test. Positive pregnancy. Usg showed tiny gestational sac, no foetal node. Meaning?

Sir I had my last period on 27th Deccember 2012, on 12 th feb i got positive for urine pregnacy test on 25th Feb i had gone for USG its showed tiny gestation sac of maturity weeks 4 days (GSD-12.9 mm) but no foetal node. on 22.03.13 i hve undergone another USG which shows empty gestation sac of maturity 8wks 3days (GSD-31.7mm), but no fetal node. During this time I was having medicine like tab Folite ,Tab Gestine and Cap. microgest. Please suggest me wat to do next and what is the actual problem?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013