Urine smells like feces,fussy while urinating,regular bowel movements,strong odor around vagina of 10 month old,wheat bread introduced

My 10th mo old daughters urine smells like feces. UTI has been ruled out. What could be the problem? Just returned from the hospital and the urine sample came back clean, waiting for the cultures in two days. The hospital was so busy with much more dire cases they released us soon after the samples came back. Only new diet introduction is wheat bread and they said no issues with that. She grunts and bears down when urinating, fussy, but regular diaper changes and bowel movements. She nurses 5 times in a 24 hour period. Generally very healthy and outgoing. Slightly strong odor around her vagina .
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012