Urine smells like bread after taking of amoxicillin for sinusitis

i am 14, and female. Due to sinusitis I recently went to the doctor and they gave me amoxicillin and motrin 600 for headaches Now after taking the amoxicillian for the last week my urine smells like bread I would suspect a yeast infection however i have been taking acidophilis vitamins to prevent it. Is it possible that this is just a pre menstrual effect or a yeast infection? I have also just started my period, so i would assume it could be related to that.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011