Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Presence of more than 100 Red Blood counts (RBC) in your urine report is concerning.
I would appreciate if you could have provided some more details to understand the causes. It would be helpful if you can provide the following information:
- Your age and gender.
- Are you passing blood with urine / the reason why these test are performed.
- Are you experiencing any difficulties while passing urine
- Any abdominal pain
- Did you sustain any injuries
- Are you on regular medications such as aspirin, anticoagulants
- Do you have any medical illness such as diabetes
, high blood pressure
, renal disorders, previous tumours
Fullness of pelvicalyceal system usually occur due to presence of some obstruction down the ureter / bladder. Stones / tumour - any of the two can be the cause of obstruction.
Without a through clinical history, per rectal examination
and further tests such as X-ray KUB, cystoscopy
, etc, it will be difficult to predict the cause. Hence consulting an Urologist
would be the better option to know the root cause and to plan treatment.
Hope this answers your query.
Wish you good health,