Urine report showing leucocytes. Skin rashes on the legs and arms. Prescribed with CBC, urine and stool test. Stool occult blood detected

age 28 years , female , urine test report shows leucocytes(pus cells ) shows 5-10 /hpf . I used to get rashes the moment I rub my fingers on arms or legs. The doctor prescribed CBC, urine routine test ,stoolTest , and lab test report concluded as under :- Stool occult blood test is highly sensitive to peroxidase like activity of free hemoglobin . False Negative: False negative occult blood test may be observed in case of excess ( 250MG/DAY) vitamin C intake and in case of occassional unruptured RBC False Positive : Palse positive occult blood test may be observed in stool samples comntaining vegetable peroxidase ( turnips , horseradish, Cauliflower , Cauliflower, brocoli, Cantaloupe, parsnip) and myoglobin from food(meat diet )intake . Please advise
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012