Urine pregnancy test positive, myfol, duphoston, ivf c 5000 injection, bleeding

Hello Doctor, Doctor please guide me and help us. My wife is pregnant as per urine test report, her last periods was on 6 April, 2012 and due date is 6 May, 2012. She has bleeding on 14 May, 2012, we went to the doctor and doctor advised us myfol and duphoston tablets and also advice injection IVF-c 5000 twice in a week. Today (26-5-12) she again have bleeding in the morning at 10:00 AM. Please guide and help us in this matter.
Asked On : Tue, 29 May 2012