Urine, motion and mouth is smelly. Have diabetes and Hypertension. Recommendations?

hi sir, i am an indian - singer with type2 diabetics . i hav also hypertension .i am taking alopathy and homeo medicines in alternative days .i am with this 2 disorders for the past 3-5 months.and also i had the habit of drinking and stopped it completly before 2 my urine and motion are too smelly ,my mouth is also smelling.and frequently i am getting tired. i am in need to get ur advice to knocked out these bleddy things .can i please...
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013