Urine lab results show transparency is turbid, presence of pus cells, epithelial cells, urates, phosphates. Explain?

may friend s urine lab results are as follows, color, light yello, transparency is turbid, reaction is alkaline,ph is 7.0, specific gravity is 1.005, leukocyte and protein result is 1+, nirite, urobilinogen , blood, ketone , bilirubin and glucose are all negative, puss cells is 50 HPF (some in clumps), RBC 1-3/HPF, epithelial cells, mucus threads and amorphous urates/phosphates are occasional, what does it mean? it this UTI?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013