Urine keeps leaking after period, unable to control bladder. Kegel exercise did not help. Treatment?

Hello doctors, im 31years old women with 2 childs. I have a problem that my urine dont stop leaking out especiallly after i peed. I have to wear a pad everyday. When i asleep, im bedwetting and this is so embarassing to my husband. This happen at least 4times a week. I could not control my bladder when im started peeing. I triednthe kegel exercise everyday but it woul not help. This been happened since im a child.. Im so stressed. :-( Pls help me.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013