Urine is not in control, please tell me what is the problem?

Dear Doctor, My father in law aged 73 about one and half months his urine is not in control and he is facing too much problem. He passed urine in day or night and not wiling to change the sheet or cloths,presently the same with the stool even he can eat the food while wet with urine or having fa ecus in his cloths,please guide me, which doctor will b beneficiary for him either neurologist or psychiatric? My father in law is 73 years old and staying GK Delhi alonge with his wife aged 69.will you please tell me what is the problem with him and how it can be cured as the earliest? ajay agarwal
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011