Urine infection. Advised niftran, removed the heavy feeling, joint pain. Again heaviness has occured. Can niftran be taken safely?

I had urine infection in the past and as advised Niftran 100mg. This worked like a magic. It removed the infection. But not only that, it removed the heavy feeling (I am 85 kgs - thanks to thyroid - take 100 thyronorm) removed the joint pain and I felt really light and energetic. Now again that feeling of heaviness and laziness has come in. The urine shows no ifection. Can I take Niftran 100 for 7 days safely? Thank you for your time and guidance. Uma
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012